Mothering Forum banner

Fluff Factory thread for 2/21/05

2K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  Boadicea 
#1 ·
Hi ladies! We are trying to strike a balance for the Fluff Factory auctions, aloowing the Diapering moms to discuss the auctions, even though they are partially for charity and allowing the auctions to gain exposure. I have discussed this throughly with Cynthia and she has agreed to allow one daily Fluff Factory auctions thread. I will start the thread at midnight EST and lock the previous day's thread. This way the threads do not get so lengthy so that they are hard to read through and makes for easier discussion and moderation. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me at any time.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by binxsmom
btw, is this the most amazing set you have EVER seen or what?!?!???!?!?!?!? i am just stunned.
:

Yes, that's me bidding $205 whopping dollars on that gorgeous set. I don't intend to try for any of the Elbee stuff, so I get to spend outrageous sums of money on other stuff. :LOL

Wait til the REAL hyenas come out to play!

#10 ·
Quote:
btw, is this the most amazing set you have EVER seen or what?!?!???!?!?!?!? i am just stunned.
I LOVE that set! Won't be bidding on it though.
Getting that MM set right at the first knocked me out of the running for most everything else.
There are 2 other things I am watching on there though.

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lestouffer
We thank you. Too much fluff....must resist.....and Kathleen, if I haven't said it before, your dog list is getting out of hand

Don't I know it and one of them is not coming here anymore as I asked for a refund and got it today. Now what to do with three chihuahua's and an Akita. Sheesh!

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaroni
sounds good.

I was just going to post again to say that I haven't bid on anything yet either. Since everything is going so high I have to probably decide on just one thing. and what a difficult decision! so much awesome fluff, so little $

eta: I was going to hold out for the KSS, I've never owned one, but I had set myself a limit that I think it's going to go past. Darn.

#19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by natesmommy126
Anyone know how a WAHM might contribute to this wonderful cause??

You can go to the "How Can I Help?" page and read all about it. The more the merrier!

(Hopefully I am allowed to answer this since it was a direct question. If not okay mods, PM me and I'll edit or you can delete!)

#20 ·
The site is really almost fluff-overload for me.
Thankfully there are things too small, too large and too girly which help me just focus on things that might work

How come that knitting basket sits idle for a while (it was mine for a little bit
) and then I try to up my bid and 5 times in a row suddenly am not bidding enough. LOL Same for a couple other things. I'm doing my best to drive up prices
but I want to win something too

#26 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bikruca
oh my .. this looks so comfy...

http://www.wahmchicks.com/item.php?i...5ba8504682eb30

why oh why do I spend time on this forum..

I need a velour diaper for DS.. he is so worth it

You will be so thrilled if you win this diaper! Totally worth the money! (This from a mama who just spent $125 on two Fussybutt OV diapers on ebay. :LOL I have some extra money that I have been saving and it is all going to be gone in the next week!) Your DS does deserve it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.